ECRM COVID-19 Measures
The health and safety of our ECRM community is of the utmost importance to us, and as such we are taking steps to prevent the risks and spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Face masks are NOT mandatory at this time.
Please observe the guidelines listed below during your visit with us.
Thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
All visitors to Elgin County Railway Museum are required to adhere to the following protocols and expectations while in the building and on Museum premises.
- 1. If you have been sick in the last two weeks, we ask that you please abstain from visiting the Museum.
- 2. Please follow social distancing practices.
- 3. Practice good personal hygiene.
- 4. Keep your family unit together when walking through the Museum, and keep your children within reach.
- 5. Do not touch any of the artifacts or display cases.
The health and safety of our visitors, staff, and volunteers is of top priority to us during these challenging times. The above expectations are set to ensure the health and safety of all who enter the Museum. Failure to comply with these expectations may result in your dismissal from the Museum.
We thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
What We Are Doing To Ensure Your Health & Safety
Our staff and volunteers are following these procedures and protocols to ensure all staff, volunteers, and visitors are kept safe during these difficult times.
- 1. Maintaining social distancing protocols.
- 2. Encouraging the use of face coverings by visitors.
We Have Provided For Visitor Use:
- 1. Hand sanitization stations throughout the Museum.
- 2. Signage throughout the Museum.
- 3. Self-navigation tour booklets.